|Job Title:||Wordpress Web Developer|
|Location:||Ruislip, Hillingdon, N. W. London, London, England|
|Salary:||£24000 - £29000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Regional Recruitment Services are currently on the lookout for a WordPress Web Developer for a well-established designer and supplier of luxury goods, who have clients that span the globe and supply the world's leading hotel groups.
Based in Ruislip this is a permanent role offering a fantastic basic salary of up to £29,000 per annum dependant on experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with clients spanning worldwide, who are looking to further their online presence and make vital changes to their web-image.
- Salary up to £29,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Corporate bonus scheme (Once your probation period has been passed).
- Company pension scheme.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday. (Full-time)
- 09:00 to 18:00.
Web Developer with strong Wordpress experience:-
Our client is currently expanding their team and are looking for a web developer with a background in Wordpress to assist them with taking their website and online presence to the next level.
You'll be comfortable creating e-commerce websites including back-end integration. Working alongside their Designers you will be able to take supplied designs and assist them with ensuring they have robust, fully tested and well-built website, utilising all current best practice web skills. Being able to create custom plugins would be a bonus.
You'll already have past examples of developing custom WordPress websites from scratch, we want someone who can hit the ground running and who is willing to take on any challenge thrown at them.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress
- Good knowledge of CRM systems and integrating them into WooCommerce with automation of orders, customers etc.
- Maintaining the WordPress website, ensuring it is secure, backed-up and up-to-date.
- Ability to take supplied design visuals to completed working website, collaborating with designers along the way
- Optimising the website for use on mobile devices
- HTML5 / CSS3 / SASS
- PHP 5 / 7
- JQuery / JS etc.
- Working with Bootstrap and Bedrock, writing clean, easily managed code
- Knowledge of web application security
- Knowledge of SEO practices
- JS frameworks knowledge as there is potential to develop web and mobile apps
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of Adobe design applications such as Photoshop and InDesign
This is a full-time role with great long-term career prospects. The right candidate will be focused, hardworking, able to manage their own time, have a positive approach to any challenge and be willing to go the extra mile.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £29,000.00 /year
* Web Development with Wordpress: 2 years (Required)
* London/Middlesex (Preferred)
* Full Driving Licence (Preffered)
* English (Required)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.