|Job Title:||Workshop Foreman|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£33000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
Workshop Foreman required for one of the UK's leading recycling and recovery companies. Based in Halifax this is a permanent position offering a salary in the region of £35'000 per annum depending on experience. This position is ideally suited to candidates with experience working with heavy goods vehicle technology and repair.
- A salary in the region of £35'000 per annum depending on experience.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- On site parking.
- Between 06:00 - 18:00.
- 45 hour week.
- Occasional Saturday and occasional overtime for emergency repairs.
Duties Of The Workshop Foreman:
- Responsibility for the quality and completion service, maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain fleet availability and reliability.
- Work closely with other departments, contributing to overall business performance.
- Ensure the delivery of high levels of customer service.
The Ideal Workshop Foreman:
- Detailed knowledge of heavy goods vehicle technology.
- Knowledge of maintenance and repair techniques.
- Will have the relevant qualifications.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and complex electrical and electronic systems.
- A HGV driving license.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.