|Job Title:||Workshop Technician|
|Salary:||£35000 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
We are recruiting for an experienced permanent Workshop Technician for one of the leading waste and recycling companies based in Weston-Super-Mare. Our client is looking for an experienced Workshop Technician to service and maintain their full range of vehicles. All vehicles are cleaned prior to service.
Hours: 45 hours, Mon - Fri (5 x 9.5 hr shifts)
Salary for Workshop Fitter: £35,000 (INC £3,000 shift allowance)
Shift Pattern: rotating shifts, 6am to 3.30pm, 12.30pm to 10pm
* In return you will get:
* A competitive rate of pay and benefits package
* 28 days holidays (incl bank holidays)
* Fully funded Training and opportunities for progression
* Pension Scheme
Skills and experience required for the Workshop Technician
* Appropriate technical qualifications.
* MOT preparation
* Vehicle computer Diagnostics
* HGV licence preferable but not essential.
* Excellent understanding of vehicle maintenance requirements and procedures.
* Effective verbal and written skills, coupled with strong decision making and problem-solving skills
* Experience as a mechanic in a commercial vehicle environment.
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Flexible and proactive attitude
* Driven and positive
* Excellent customer service skills
* Able to manage multiple tasks
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla on 0116 366 7598
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.