|Job Title:||Yard Operative/FLT|
|Salary:||£7.5 - £8.5 per hour + OT|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Clayton|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- £7.50 - £8.00 per hour basic rate
- Opportunity for permanent employment
- Overtime payable over 40 hours at time and one half after permanent employment has been offered
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills with a well established manufacturer
- Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5.00pm AND Saturday 8.30am to 4.00pm
- Candidates will be expected to work bank holidays
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Candidates must have a valid counterbalance forklift licence and experience of operating a forklift in busy yard and factory environments
- Candidates must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as per the needs of the business, including heavy manual lifting and labour
- Ex-ground workers, site labourers and stone trade workers would be ideal for this position
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Operating forklift trucks in a busy manufacturing environment
- Working as part of a targeted production team
- Heavy lifting of finished products
- General yard duties such as cleaning and assisting wherever needed
The first stage of the application is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Sophie.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.