|Job Title:||YARD OPERATIVE / FLT DRIVER|
|Salary:||Up to £10.36 per hour + + OT, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Kish Limbachya|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
The potential earnings are in excess of £550 a week depended on OT worked + Bonus.
- potential earnings in excess of £550 per week + Bonus.
- Regular overtime available that is paid at premium rate over 39 hours per week.
- Permanent position.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications such as Forklift Truck extension courses.
- Operating state of the art Counterbalance FLT trucks and other plant equipment
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Must have a valid Counterbalance FLT Licence + recent experience on a Forklift Truck. (Up to and in excess of 7 tonne ideally)
- Must have experience working as an operative in a busy heavy production environment.
- Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Must be Computer literate.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Operating a counterbalance FLT to move heavy products across the yard.
- Managing stock in and out of a busy yard.
KEY SKILLS - FLT, Forklift Truck, Manufacturing, Yard worker, Outdoors, Concrete, Construction, Site worker, Labourer, Groundworker, Stock Control, Production Operative, Forklift Truck Operative, Counterbalance
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Kish.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.